Beyon funding does not offer any Loan Products.
- Go on our website or use mobile applications
- fill any part of the form on our website
- respond to our emails
- visit any page online that displays our content
- visit any of our affiliated websites
- directly call us or our affiliates
- provide information to our employees
- interact with advertising and applications on third-party websites
It is not applicable to the collection of information in any way other than listed above.
Collection and Use
The information we collect includes:
- by which you may be identified personally, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number
- about your internet connection
Sometimes you directly inform us (or our Affiliates). For example:
- provide it to us directly by filling the online application
- log in to your account
- location information from your mobile
- contact us
Sometimes we (or our Vendors and Affiliates) get information through Cookies. For example:
- about your OS, browser version, IP Address, and mobile
- web pages that you view
- information you search for
- which ads or web content you view on our sites or on third-party sites
- when you open our emails or click on any of our links
- Cookies are very small files that websites might put on your hard drive whenever you visit the website in order to record what you prefer so as to personalize your experience.
- We may use information collected by cookies in order to personalize your experience, and these are preset by your browser.
- In addition to this, we also use log files, and a technology called “web beacons,” which are small images put on a web page, web-based document, or an email address that are supposed to collect the information we need from you. However, these are pretty small, so viewers may not notice them, but we do not use them to collect personal information. We use them for non-personal information.
What other choices do you have?
All browsers and internet applications allow their own privacy settings; you can usually turn off Cookie permissions from the advanced options in your browser’s privacy settings. You can also:
- register on the National Do Not Call List at donotcall.gov/default.aspx
- register for the Direct Marketing Association’s Mail Preference Service at dmachoice.org/MPS/proto1.php
- click unsubscribe on the bottom of emails and follow the instructions
- request to be DNC’d (added to our Do Not Call list) from any employee of ours.
How Do We Use The Information We Get?
We, our Vendors or Affiliates, use the information collected by us (that is mentioned above) in the following ways:
- To deliver our services to you
- To know you when you return to our sites
- To process applications
- Update you on your accounts, products, and services
- Answer questions
- Make sites user friendly
- For our rights and contracts between you and us.
- For advertising and marketing of our products by targeted ads, on sites, email, mail, telemarketing, text, or phone call.
- To conduct research
- To analyze data to understand our clients’ needs better
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
Disclosure By Law: We hold the right to disclose any information you provide us if requested by the law or if we believe it is necessary to do so for any legal proceedings or to protect our rights.
Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us: We sometimes also share this information with third parties under the terms and conditions you agreed on.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to receive marketing content from our trusted third parties, we are not responsible for that content, though. Your information, however, will be treated as confidential by these third parties and will not be used for any illegal purposes. If it is unacceptable to you, you can change the email preferences on your email.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- For legal requests.
- For sales and billing.
- For credit risk reduction and fraud protection.
How do we keep your Personal Information safe and secure?
We use proper techniques, technology, and physical security to make sure your personal information is protected, including computer safeguards, secured buildings, and safes, etc. reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information. We advise that you don’t send us personal information via insecure means.
However, information over the internet is not always protected completely, even though we try our best to keep it so. We cannot guarantee that if you send us anything via other channels, it should stay safe.
To opt-out of receiving emails, telephones other forms of contact from us, and our trusted third-parties regarding other products and services, please send an email to Info@BeyonFunding.com with asking us to opt you out, also including all your business account details.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows our Californian users to request certain information regarding how we disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Info@BeyonFunding.com or write to us at 1225 W 190th Street, Los Angeles, California, 90248
Children under 13
Beyon Funding sites are not for children under 13 years old.